[Introspective] "The Rating Project: Very" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri May 16 18:17:17 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll -- Part 5 of my Rating Project, in which I'm asking you to rate
all of the songs on the album "Very" on a scale of 0 to 10 (0 = "one of the
worst PSB songs" and 10 = "one of the best"). If you haven't submitted your
ratings yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "fill out your ballot" right there
on the home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final averages, and
posting the next part of the Rating Project.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!