[Introspective] Wayne's Behaviour survey

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Mon May 12 18:00:16 PDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Remark Communications wrote:

> What I find interesting is that "My October Symphony" is so low on the
> list.  "The End of the World" seems like it should rate less.  Very
> bizarre!

Actually, I prefer 'The End Of The World' to My October Symphony, and I didn't
even vote... (Not saying that MOS is a bad song BTW)

/Mats

                *   Mats Bjorkman,  Spare Time Investigator   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'