[Introspective] Rating Project: Behavior poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 15:21:27 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey -- Part 4 of my "Rating Project," this week focusing on
"Behavior." If you haven't already provided your own 0-10 for each song on
"Behavior," please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and mark your ballot right there on the
home page. (Don't forget to click the "Submit Vote" button!)

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post for
the week ahead -- the next part of the Rating Project, focusing on "Very."

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!