[Introspective] P.S. to the poll results

David avengerland1966 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 14:48:35 PST 2003

Hi Wayne
Just a word of thanks regarding your weekly polls - I really enjoy them and hope they'll continue.
David.
 Wayne <psbfan at earthlink.net> wrote:In my previous message about my poll results last week, I wrote: "I guess I felt that most PSB fans would be as obsessive-compulsive as I am. ;-)" Then again, it just occurred to me that, although a *plurality* of voters (40.4%) in the survey said that just one copy of an album is enough for them, the overall majority (the total of all the other vote choices) said that they do have backup copies. So, come to think of it, most PSB fans *are* as obsessive-compulsive as I am -- at least when it comes to their Pet Shop Boys albums! Wayne

avengersHQ/
emmapeelHQ/