[Introspective] P.S. to the poll results

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 06:48:04 PST 2003

In my previous message about my poll results last week, I wrote:

"I guess I felt that most PSB fans would be as obsessive-compulsive as I am. ;-)"

Then again, it just occurred to me that, although a *plurality* of voters (40.4%) in the survey said that just one copy of an album is enough for them, the overall majority (the total of all the other vote choices) said that they do have backup copies. So, come to think of it, most PSB fans *are* as obsessive-compulsive as I am -- at least when it comes to their Pet Shop Boys albums!