[Introspective] Re: The "Definitive Ratings"...via the PSB Parliament!

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 08:33:42 PDT 2003

Re: the ratings project

<<Every week it seems
roughly the same 160 or so people are voting, which I have humorously
come to call the "PSB Parliament". Considering no one has ever
undertaken this kind of project before, and however unscientific it may
be, I think we PSB fans can now say we have a "definitive guide" to the
QUALITY of all PSB songs, based on the FANS' opinions!>>

It is nothing of the sort. It is not definitive, and does not at all reflect
upon the "quality" of any PSB song.  The collections we keep, the feelings
that the music brings to us, the screaming fans at the packed concerts, the
nearly 20 years of non-stop PSB music heaven -- there's your DEFINITIVE GUIDE.

-Ali