[Introspective] Kiki Kokova vinyl

Mads Nielsen madsnielsen at tiscali.dk
Wed Jun 25 00:21:21 PDT 2003

Hello Gilles.

I just received Kiki Kokova 12" too and my copy was also slightly folded. I have been a member of the fanclub for 4 years and I was very happy that I finally got an opportunity to buy something exclusive other than some t-shirts. Now I'm very disapointed that I won't get the Atomizer 12" and don't really understand why. Why did they press extra copies of Kiki Kokova and not the Atomizer?

Mads Nielsen