[Introspective] Kiki Kokova vinyl

Gilles geez at swing.be
Wed Jun 25 00:37:29 PDT 2003

At 23:21 +0200 24/06/03, Mads Nielsen wrote:
>Hello Gilles.
>
>I just received Kiki Kokova 12" too and my copy was also slightly
>folded. I have been a member of the fanclub for 4 years and I was
>very happy that I finally got an opportunity to buy something
>exclusive other than some t-shirts. Now I'm very disapointed that I
>won't get the Atomizer 12" and don't really understand why. Why did
>they press extra copies of Kiki Kokova and not the Atomizer?

Or maybe the demand for Atomizer was bigger? Which, btw, wouldn't surprise me.
Anyway. Been a member for 12 years and not even granted a copy of
both even though I answered as soon as I received the offer. And it
took them more than one month to send it from Britain to Belgium.

Something's going astray...

Gilles
--
-----
"Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor