[Introspective] Introspective: new track from Two divided by zero

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Wed Jul 30 06:07:52 PDT 2003

Hallo!

How you're doing? I'm sending this mail to say that I'm releasing a new
track. Its name is "Introspective". It's an 80's technopop in a more
conteporary techno format and also a homage from myself to the Pet Shop
Boys' album with the same name. This album had musically influenced me a lot
and I ended up doing this track that mixes up several elements of the album
in a single track. The link to download is:
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3

This track is some sort of a virtual single, taken from the forthcoming
album Appearence. This album will be a continously mixed set containing
remixed tracks from my previous album Background, some covers e other
unreleased ones.

I hope you enjoy!

[]s

2/0.

---
Check out TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO new track:

I | N | T | R | O | S | P | E | C | T | I | V | E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com