[Introspective] Disappointed

ebrion@libertysurf.fr ebrion at libertysurf.fr
Mon Jul 28 22:15:40 PDT 2003

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that's grossly over-rated. Of course,
I'd also consider ranking Je T'aime in my psb top-10, so my tastes are
apparently rather atypical on a lot of these songs.

Regards,
J.

I think it's over-rated too. There are a lot of PSB songs that are better than Disappointed.
Perhaps fans rated the songs more "comparing them with one another", than remembering all the previous songs they had already rated and how they rated them.
I hope that sentence makes any sense to all of you english native-speakers!

Elisabeth

********** L'ADSL A 20 EUR/MOIS**********
Tiscali propose l'ADSL le moins cher du marché : 20 EUR/mois et le modem ADSL offert !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.