[Introspective] The Rating Project: Songs written for other artists ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 18:33:27 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, in which I'm asking my site visitors to rate on a 0-10 scale the
songs that the Pet Shop Boys have written for or with other artists but
haven't themselves officially released in "PSB renditions." (This includes
the three songs with Electronic.) If you haven't already rated these songs,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your ballot" right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!