[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Bilingual-era b-sides/bonus tracks

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 00:05:01 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week -- Part
14 of my Rating Project, which asked my site visitors to rate each of the
b-sides and bonus tracks of the "Bilingual era" on a scale of 0 to 10. And
the song that received the highest average rating was:

* "Delusions of Grandeur," with an average rating of 7.750.

This is a high enough rating to earn "Delusions of Grandeur" a rank of #15
in the cumulative ratings so far. To see the complete results, please visit
my "Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on
the link to "Past Survey Results" in the left navigation bar. (And to see
the cumulative results, click on "Extras" in the left nav bar and then
select "The Rating Project" from the Extras menu.)

Of course, this means there's now a new poll for the week ahead. The Rating
Project continues, this time focusing on the b-sides and bonus tracks of
the "Nightlife era," including the previously unreleased PSB demos that
appeared on the 2001 album reissues. So please take a minute or so to visit
my website and rate each of these songs on the 0-10 scale right there on
the home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a great week ahead!