[Introspective] HELP Looking for Mp3 Files

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Sat Jul 5 23:40:45 PDT 2003

Don Balfour wrote:

> Hi,
> I need some help, I'm looking for someone to send me
> the following songs in a "Hi quality Mp3" format.
> I'm on a "Mac" so most of the file shearing system don't work for me,
> and I have very slow modem
> if you have any of these that you can send me in a Mp3 format?
Have you tried Hotline or Carracho. I'm in a Mac too, and these systems of
flie sharing, although is more indicated to share software, works fine for
the Mac community and has its share of .mp3 to download.

> Something Special - Home (demo).
I think have this one. But the .mp3 is in a such poor quality. Not the audio
itself but there's parts where there are little glitches. I think the file
is somewhat corrupted.

I like this version of Home.

T W O   D I V I D E D   B Y   Z E R O
"Nothing is wasted, only reproduced"