[Introspective] The Rating Project: Bilingual era b-sides/bonus tracks ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 4 11:05:34 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks you to rate each of the "Bilingual era" b-sides and
bonus tracks on the same 0-10 scale we've been using throughout my Rating
Project. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your
ballot" right there on the home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this poll, announcing the final results, and
posting the next round of the Rating Project.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend ahead (a long holiday weekend for most U.S. PSB fans).
Take care, and stay safe!