[Introspective] PSB fandom gender/orientation demographics survey ends soon

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:17:40 -0800

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current
"demographic" survey of Pet Shop Boys fandom -- namely, what is your gender
and orientation? (This survey is completely confidential -- even I can't
tell how individual voters respond to this question.) If you haven't already
taken part, please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your vote right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final results, and
posting a new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part in this survey! I really
appreciate it. And I hope all of you have a terrific weekend!