[Introspective] "How old were you when you became a PSB fan" survey ends soon

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:27:11 -0800

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB
survey, which asks how old you were when you first became a Pet Shop Boys
fan. If you haven't voted yet, please pay a quick visit to my "Commentary"
website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and take part in the survey
right there on my home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final results, and
posting a new survey (and I think it'll be a fun one!) for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!