[Introspective] Shopping help requested

Scott Moore brandnewlover@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:35:56 +0000

Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where I might locate the
UK promo 12 inch for "The Truck Driver And His Mate". My new boyfriend and I
have just moved in together and need to decorate the house. I am looking to
buy a bunch of album cover frames to decorate our music room and thought
this cover would be a great choice! Rare record, great song, and a pretty
"ballsy" cover.
I understand I'll pay quite a bit for it and am willing to do so, but I
can't find it anywhere on line.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Moore