[Introspective] Final results of PSB Disco 3 vinyl survey

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 23 00:18:04 PST 2003

The final results are in of my poll this past week asking whether you
already own or are planning to buy the vinyl edition of "Disco 3." And the
top vote-getting response was:

* "No, I probably won't buy it," with 48.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results."

I've now launched a new survey for the week ahead -- one that should prove
very interesting indeed: Who, aside from the Pet Shop Boys themselves, is
your favorite recording artist (soloist or group)? You can place your vote
right there on the home page of my website. (Please note that, since this is
an "open-ended" survey in which you'll need to type out your vote, no
results will be available until the end of the poll next Sunday.) Many
thanks to Jeff for suggesting this superb survey question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you have a
splendid, PSB-filled week ahead.