[Introspective] Disco 3 vinyl PSB survey ends soon

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 17:47:28 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks whether you already own or are planning on getting the
special three-disc vinyl edition of "Disco 3." If you haven't taken part in
this survey yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your vote right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I'll end this survey, post the final results, and kick off a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend ahead.