[Introspective] re: Collaboration!

JimKZ jimkz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 11:56:42 PST 2003

I totally agree, despite my catty "Yoko has a dick" comment a moment ago.

John & Paul's break up would have been just as catty no matter who they
were married to at the time.  I'm not saying they were gay (I don't
think they were) but their breakup was like a really bad divorce for a
reason.  In many ways they were closer than lovers, but they had grown
apart and were going in different directions and the bitterness was
probably unavoidable.

It's just a fucking shame they never got a chance to get back together.
 I've often wondered what John Lennon would have contributed to the
world, to politics and to music over the years.  What a fucking loss.