[Introspective] Final results of favorite Disco 3 track poll

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 16 00:18:11 PST 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which I
asked my site visitors what their favorite track from "Disco 3" is. And the
top vote-getter was:

* "Somebody Else's Business," with 24.9% of the total vote.

You can see the complete results by visiting my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and clicking the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results."

Of course, this means I now have a new survey for the week ahead -- the
third (and probably final) in a series focusing on the new album "Disco 3."
This week I'm asking whether you already own or are planning on buying the
special three-disc vinyl edition of the album with those extra mixes. To
take part in this survey, please make the appropriate selection and submit
your vote right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!