[Introspective] need some help from you Guys

. RLD waxxxtrax at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:17:44 PST 2003

I just resubscribed to Literally, but there are many issues that I do not
have.  Scans of Literally pages would be great.  I don't want you to get
into copyright trouble, but I do not see how that can happen if you are
putting up old issues that are not available from the fan club anyway.

Other than that, it is a great site.  I always enjoy visiting it.