[Introspective] Non-PSB: Question...

Robert Halton roberthalton at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 21:43:26 PST 2003

Unlikely mats. It does seem that EU customs are stepping up the drive to
get money.
I send stuff home to ireland about once a month and recently they have
started opening
Everything and asking for what they estimate the value of it is,
regardless of stated value.

I will see how it works in a week or so, as I just sent a minidisc
player home with value of
40 dollars, to see if it gets under the radar.

Maybe you could get someone over here to do purchases for ya.  Kind of
like how it was pre
Online stores.