[Introspective] Disco 3 on vinyl and PSB sleeve photos

aem4162 aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 11 17:05:58 PST 2003

Never really noticed the lack of pix....hmmmmm

You have a point.  I personally think they are still very nice looking and
I'd hate it if they had someone else fronting the group.  It wouldn't be
PSB!!!!

You might look into www.sirendisc.com for your purchases.  They don't have a
minimum purchase amount and they charge .99 for shipping.  I'm not sure
about international orders though.  If you're happy with planetxusa, please
ignore this paragraph.

My copy of D3 was shipped yesterday!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
anita