[Introspective] Disco 3 on vinyl and PSB sleeve photos

. RLD waxxxtrax at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:15:21 PST 2003

Speaking of which, I received my copy of Disco3 on vinyl yesterday.  Very
nice packaging, but I haven't listened to it yet.  I ordered Release on
vinyl as well.  Disco3 was $32 (ouch) and Release white vinyl was $13
(nice).  Both were from planetxusa.com.  They have a $40 minimum and charge
for shipping, but they get it to ya fast.

Isn't it strange how the pets have not been on the covers of Release or
Disco3?  Even with Intro and Very, you still had large pictures of them on
the inside of the sleeve.  Release had a tiny black and white photo and
Disco3 has none at all.  Do they think they are not good looking any more?
Whatever happened to their plan of having younger people front the group
while Neil and Chris made the music?