[Introspective] Do PSB care about quality these days?

Philby In The Desert pethead at nauticom.net
Thu Feb 6 12:45:38 PST 2003

> Welcome back. It's been a while!!
>
> I can't wait to see what's next!

Thank you for lauding my return.  I've noticed that since my return, this
list has seen a great deal more action in a mere 12 hours than it has in
recent months.  I guess I'm just like Cher...always there, seldom heard
from, but still able to draw a very large crowd.  The only difference is,
however...that I'm pro-war and would have Charles Nelson Reilly (from his
Match Game days, of course) strip as my opening act.