[Introspective] PopArt commentary should be called PopQuiz Commentary

Marcin Wichary mwichary at aci.com.pl
Wed Dec 24 20:27:47 PST 2003

: I had one fun thought: Because the commentary was so empty, with all the
: info the fans have, it would be fun to add a couple of fans to the
: commentary! Many PSB-ologists know a lot about the various videos. For
: example, who better to comment on the Being Boring video than Marcin
: Wichary of http://www.10yearsofbeingboring.com/ fame?

With my thick Polish accent? ;)

As flattering as it is, I don't think I know that much, although possibly
a little bit more than Neil said. ("Being boring" was actually the only
video off DVD I've watched with the commentary on yet, and I don't think
I learned anything new. Didn't expect to, though.)

     Marcin Wichary
e:\> mwichary at aci.com.pl
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary >> Attached
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary/GUIdebook >> Graphical User Interface gallery