[Introspective] PopArt commentary should be called PopQuiz Commentary

Don and Marsha Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Tue Dec 23 08:17:33 PST 2003

I have to agree. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who wanted a bit
more. On some of the video, the Boys sounded confused about the video
shoots. I think they should call the commentary "PopQuiz" as it seemed
like the Boys were quite unprepared to be recorded.

I was thinking that it wasn't too informative they way many commentaries
are. Perhaps it had been too long since they had done the videos but I
think maybe a second viewing was in order.

Overall, the commentary seemed like it was thrown together. I did enjoy
some reactions (like the laughing at various parts or the groaning when
Chris was dancing) and thought that maybe they should watch the videos a
second time while someone recorded that session as well. Then perhaps
splice the two sessions together.

I had one fun thought: Because the commentary was so empty, with all the
info the fans have, it would be fun to add a couple of fans to the
commentary! Many PSB-ologists know a lot about the various videos. For
example, who better to comment on the Being Boring video than Marcin
Wichary of http://www.10yearsofbeingboring.com/ fame?

Us PSB fans are never satisfied, are we?  :)

PSB forever,
Don