[Introspective] PSB album mixes preferred over single mix survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 17:33:50 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks, of the singles whose mixes are significantly
different than (not just edited down from) the song's album mix, for which
ones do you actually prefer the album version over the single version? If
you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your ballot" there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, announce the final results, and launch a
new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!