[Introspective] Anita rocks and more

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Thu Dec 11 19:49:01 PST 2003

At 22:59 -0500 10/12/03, Remark Communications wrote:

>I think Anita rules!  She unites the Petheads world and is always a smilin'!  :D :D
>
>None of this nationality bashing!  Now get back to listening to the PSB!

Iawtp!

>Here's a question:  Why did the PSB change the line in their version of Positive Role Model from "Have you ever imagined a new you I could be someone else the question is who" (from the Closer to Heaven version) to the more annoying "Have you ever imagined a new you I could be someone else somebody new".  Their
>version sounds blatantly redundant!  Ugh.

I don't know why, but I think it has been said somewhere. I also muuuch prefer the CTH version. "The question is who" reminds me of Too many people which is an outstanding track...

>The white vinyl of Miracles is on its way to me, so I will post my reaction to the Eric Prydz mix.  For all of you fans of 'quality mixes', I'll fill you in on whether it's good or not ;)

Bought it yesterday from the shop I ordered it to.
Well I think the Eric Prydz mix is the best Miracles mix. It's not fantastic, but well constructed and highly enjoyable. There's an excellent bit of melody creeping in towards the middle.

In fact my least favourite mix is the Extended version. I quite like the Lemon Jelly mix, not dull, fresh style and a good work on vocals.

Gilles