[Introspective] Anita rocks and more

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 22:59:55 PST 2003

I think Anita rules!  She unites the Petheads world and is always a
smilin'!  :D :D

None of this nationality bashing!  Now get back to listening to the
PSB!  I'm listening Falling right now...I can hear Kylie doing it for
sure!

Here's a question:  Why did the PSB change the line in their version of
Positive Role Model from "Have you ever imagined a new you I could be
someone else the question is who" (from the Closer to Heaven version)
to the more annoying "Have you ever imagined a new you I could be
someone else somebody new".  Their
version sounds blatantly redundant!  Ugh.

Flamboyant is growing on me.  Oddly, so is Transparent ??  Bizarre.
We're the Pet Shop Boys is one of my favorite tunes ever.

The white vinyl of Miracles is on its way to me, so I will post my
reaction to the Eric Prydz mix.  For all of you fans of 'quality
mixes', I'll fill you in on whether it's good or not ;)

Enjoy your PopArt Day!

<remark, enjoying the scent of stronger jasmine>