[Introspective] PopArt DVD Canada / PopArt 3CD France

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Wed Dec 10 23:41:05 PST 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 acooper101 at comcast.net wrote:

> The best price, including shipping and handling, to any U.S. address is $19.76 at www.deepdiscountdvd.com.  Here's the link:
>
> http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=MVD093195
>
> I've purchased from them on many occasions.  They're extremely reputable.
>
> And if anyone is looking for the 3CD PopArt with Paris City Boy, I would
  strongly recommend Amazon France at www.amazon.fr.  The site doesn't detail
  the track listing, but I can confirm that it is indeed the one desired, as I
  placed my order, and had it within a week shipped to Virginia.  The site is
  all in French, but babelfish can rectify that for anyone who doesn't parlez
  en francais.

Actually, the tracklisting is available on the site now.

Greetings

Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'