[Introspective] PopArt DVD Canada / PopArt 3CD France

acooper101 at comcast.net acooper101 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 16:50:46 PST 2003

The best price, including shipping and handling, to any U.S. address is $19.76 at www.deepdiscountdvd.com.  Here's the link:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=MVD093195

I've purchased from them on many occasions.  They're extremely reputable.

And if anyone is looking for the 3CD PopArt with Paris City Boy, I would strongly recommend Amazon France at www.amazon.fr.  The site doesn't detail the track listing, but I can confirm that it is indeed the one desired, as I placed my order, and had it within a week shipped to Virginia.  The site is all in French, but babelfish can rectify that for anyone who doesn't parlez en francais.

Merci beaucoup.

Adam