[Introspective] Re: [petheads] Where the streets... (David Morales Mix) was: I Want A Dog (techno funk mix)

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Tue Dec 9 01:41:35 PST 2003

At 20:39 -0200 8/12/03, Two divided by zero wrote:

> > It's on the US CD5 of Where the streets have no name.
>
>By the way, is this the single that contains the remix from David Morales,
>together with a version also remixed by him of "How can you expect..."?

Yes for the first question, no for the second.

Tracklisting :
WTSHNN original 7'' mix
WTSHNN 12'' dance mix by David Morales
WTSHNN Red Zone mix by David Morales
Bet she's not your girlfriend
I want a dog Techno Funk mix (by R.J. Rice & Eddy Fowlkes)

The Morales mixes of HCYETBTS (Mo Mo remix and Ragga Zone remix) appear on the maxi CD Pet Shop Boys Remixed, together with one of the Morales mixes of WTSHNN.

Glad to be of help :)

Gilles