[Introspective] Re: [petheads] Where the streets... (David Morales Mix) was: I Want A Dog (techno funk mix)

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Mon Dec 8 20:39:08 PST 2003

Gilles G. wrote:

> At 19:34 +0000 7/12/03, rudiurban wrote:
>
>> Could enybody please tell me where to find the above track?
>> Maybe someone would be so nice and mail it to me?
>> I am looking for all versions of I want a dog, so if you have
>> anything - a demo, live, remix, whatever - please let me know.
>
> It's on the US CD5 of Where the streets have no name.

By the way, is this the single that contains the remix from David Morales,
together with a version also remixed by him of "How can you expect..."?

[]s

2/0

---
TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO ao vivo:

55-ELECTRO - 1 ano de lista
Dj Spark
Two divided by zero (live p.a.)
Dj Schild
Bunker94 - 10/Jan/2004 - Sabado
Rua Raul Pompeia, 94 Copacabana - 10 reais com flyer - 20 reais sem flyer
flyer: http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/55-electro/55-electro_web.gif
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com