[Introspective] "Reading about PSB" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 16:51:31 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks whether reading about them -- especially in their
"Literally" fan club magazineand/or Chris Heath's books -- has changed your
attitudes or opinions about them in any way. If you haven't yet taken part
in this survey, please pay a quick visit to my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and vote right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend (a long holiday weekend here in the U.S. and perhaps some
other places as well). Take care!