[Introspective] the dvd

David C. Dawson davidcdawson at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:02:00 PDT 2003

i know how many people hate the erasure/psb comparison, but as bad as
erasure's forthcoming compilation will be, they will have done extremely
right with the dvd...when they say every video is included, they mean it,
including all four abba-esque clips...the second disc will have the
alternate videos and live performances (supposedly 2 hours of extras)...psb
need to do likewise.

david