[Introspective] greatest hits

andrea mastellaro andmaste at yahoo.it
Sat Aug 16 00:25:16 PDT 2003

Hi there. This is my idea about the next GH album.
1) all the UK #1s are included: WEG, It's A Sin,
Heart, AOMM.
2) singles that went well in US are included:
Opportunities, What Have I Done...
3) no more songs from Please & Actually can be
included
4) only another song from Introspective can be
included (AOMM is from Introspective): Left To My Own
Devices
5) 1/2 songs from Behaviour: surely Being Boring,
maybe So Hard
6) no more songs from Discography
7) from Very: Can You Forgive Her? and Go West
8) maybe one song between AbFab, Yesterday... and
Pan95 can be included. My opinion/hope: Pan95 (not
Yesterday: too many songs from Very; not AbFab: it's a
one-off project) Pan95 can be included to promote the
Alternative album
9) from Bilingual: Before and SAVE
10) 2 songs from Nightlife: IDK and NYCB. Drunk went
better in the UK charts only because it was the first
week of the year. IDK and NYCB are better known songs.
11) Home And Dry

I have counted 17 songs. If there is only 1 unreleased
song in the GH everythings is OK.
If they want to include 2 unreleased songs, then I
have to drop 1 song of my list: Opportunities / So
Hard / Pan95???

The time-limit (76 mins) is not a real problem. Many
songs can be faded/cut/edited to make them fit into
the CD time limit.
My bet:
1- West End Girls
2- Opportunities