[Introspective] Discography 2 tracks

TheGardner thegardner at psb-onpage.de
Tue Aug 12 14:03:18 PDT 2003

> It would be more fair for the fan base if this compilation
> only had singles from Discography 1 to date. And let's be
> honest, the fan base is more important to the boys now, as ever.

agree with 2by0. But at least the record company had the last words on
this release. N&C only can choose around 16 tracks, that fits their
career from 85 till present. I always hoped for some kind of limited
(fan) edition called 'Discography 2', so they would follow their style.
But the fact that the coming sampler isn't called 'Discography 2' let me
think that we sometimes will get what we want from them - maybe in a
4-disc-release in 2010, cause it's time for a new hit compilation
sampler then.

Steffen