[Introspective] Discography 2 tracks, was: Final results of the final round of the Rating Project

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Mon Aug 11 01:21:32 PDT 2003

psbfan wrote:

> Now that the ratings have come to an end, I hope you're as ready as I am
> for more "traditional" PSB survey questions. So for the week ahead I have a
> very timely one. As you probably know, a single-disc "greatest hits"
> collection is slated to come out late this autumn. If we assume that (as in
> the case of "Discography") it will have 18 tracks and that two of them are
> reserved for new, previously unreleased singles, that leaves 16 "slots"
> open for previous hits. So which 16 do *you* hope will be on it? Please
> take a minute or two to visit my site and check off the 16 of your choice
> from a list of all UK and US singles.

I'm curious now, there's room for speculation about that? I mean, if the
greatest hits are the complete singles collection (as the first Discography
is) the row of tracks is the singles starting where Discography left off and
finishing in the last single from Release.

There will be a single released before this greatest hits album hits the
stores, won't be? I'm sure, this single will be in the compilation also, and
probably will be counting as one of the unreleased tracks as "DJ Culture"
and "Was it worth it?" once were.

So the track list will probably be this one:

1.Can you forgiver her?
2.Go West
3.I wouldnt' normally do this kind of thing
4.Liberation
5.Absolutely Fabulous
6.Yesterday when I was mad
7.Paninaro 95
8.Before
9.Se a vida e'
10.Single
11.A red letter day
12.Somewhere
13.I don't know what you want but I can't give it anymore
14.New York City boy
15.You only tell me you love when you're drunk
16.Home and dry
17.I get along
18.London

I'm writing this by heart and I maybe will be forgetting one single or two,
or perhaps numbering wrong one or another.

[]s

2/0

---
Check out TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO new track:

I | N | T | R | O | S | P | E | C | T | I | V | E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3
from the forthcoming album A P P E A R E N C E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com