[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Closer to Heaven songs

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 00:08:24 PDT 2003

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in which I asked my site visitors to rate on a scale of 0-10 the songs from the stage musical "Closer to Heaven" that the Boys themselves hadn't yet officially released in their own versions. And the song that received the highest average rating was:
* "My Night," with an average rating of 7.644.
To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the left navigation link to "Past Survey Results." And as always, the cumulative results can be seen in the "Extras" section.
We're now down the wire -- the final round of the Rating Project. This week I'm asking you to rate a couple of songs that I had previously overlooked as well as a batch of songs written by PSB but which haven't yet been officially released, despite fairly widespread "unofficial" distribution. Please take a moment to visit my site and rate each of these songs from 0 to 10. And, as always for the more obscure tracks, I'm providing the "abstain" option for songs that may not be familiar to you.
Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a superb week ahead!