[Introspective] The Rating Project: Closer to Heaven songs ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 20:25:07 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey -- the next-to-last of my "Rating Project" polls -- in which
you're invited to send me your 0-10 ratings for the songs from the Boys'
stage musical "Closer to Heaven." If you haven't voted already, please pay
a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your ballot" right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!