[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: PSB songs written for others

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Sat Aug 2 11:50:36 PDT 2003

Gilles wrote:

> At 13:10 -0400 27/07/03, aem4162 wrote:
>> You hit the nail right on the head!
>>
>> :D:D:D:D
>> anita
>
> Absolutely. Except that Disappointed is far from being the best Electronic
> track IMO. Among those co-written with the Boys, I would rate Getting away
> with it much higher. So, as Wayne, I'm a little bit surprised by this result,
> although it's obviously a very very good song.

I think it also, Gilles, but I understand that PSB fans will appreciate more
a song where only Neil Tennant sings than the ones he divided his place with
Bernard Sumner. In my opinion those two voices combined togheter adds so
much to a song in a way I couldn't imagine. I remember the first time I
listened to "Getting away with it": Wow!

[]s

2/0

---
Check out TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO new track:

I | N | T | R | O | S | P | E | C | T | I | V | E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3
from the forthcoming album A P P E A R E N C E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com