[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: PSB songs written for others

Gilles geez at swing.be
Fri Aug 1 14:37:25 PDT 2003

At 13:10 -0400 27/07/03, aem4162 wrote:
>You hit the nail right on the head!
>
>:D:D:D:D
>anita

Absolutely. Except that Disappointed is far from being the best Electronic track IMO. Among those co-written with the Boys, I would rate Getting away with it much higher. So, as Wayne, I'm a little bit surprised by this result, although it's obviously a very very good song.

Btw, I think that Electronic are highly underrated and I regret that very much. All three albums and all B-sides are absolutely brilliant, with Raise the Pressure being a genuine masterpiece.

Gilles, who just realised that St Etienne have indeed sampled Being Boring and thinks that his signature song is one of the finest songs of the last 20 years!
--
"There is a place, if we must believe
When people go wrong

Electronic - Second to none (1991)