[Introspective] Scale for the Surverys

Paninaro James paninaro3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 15:13:40 PDT 2003

Yes, but it allows a too wide range of options and
people tend to feel confused with so much options.

 A 0-4 scale has a middle too ( 0-1-2-3-4
), the 2 is the exact middle and you don't have to
think too much to choose how you feel about a certain
PSB song,

With 10 options you have to think a lot more and
eventually the answers will get unaccurate and
there will be no correlation between answers.

 By the way , I havent given any 9's or 10's yet, and
many people have given 10's. That doesnt mean I don't
like the songs as much as they do but that for me 10
has a different "meaning" because I have a too wide
range of options. See what I mean?.

 PSB for all!