[Introspective] Scale for the Surverys

Paninaro James paninaro3000 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 15:09:30 PDT 2003

 I suggest that you use a 4-points-scale instead of a
10-points one.

Ex: 1 very bad (compared to other PSB's songs)
     2 bad  ""
     3 regular  ""
     4 good ""
     5 very good ""

 10 points is too large and can induce to error for it
is very difficult to select accurately the "right"
option for a song because the range of options it's
too wide.

 In psychological tests they use at maximum a
7-points-scale, beyond that the scale begins to loss
reliability and it is imprecise.

 Hope you take my advice into account and keep the
great work!! :)