[Introspective] Saucer of milk for Mr Tennant please.

Johan johan at private.dk
Sat Apr 12 13:41:07 PDT 2003

You've missed Decadence, which was about Tom Watkins, and probably others I
can't recall right now. 'Lies' too I guess though that one seems to have
been written by Chris.

I think the ones you mention aren't about any person in particular, but
about the state of the music world. Yesterday when I was mad is about being
on tour and how everyone is phony and insincere.

However, names that have been mentioned are Sting and U2 as well as
manufactured boybands in general.

Oh well, just my 2 cents.