[Introspective] New options for my PSB Christmas card survey

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:02:57 -0800

I've received a *large* number of polite complaints (and thanks for being so
polite! ;-) about the choices available in my survey this week regarding
your opinions of this year's Pet Shop Boys Christmas card -- so many, in
fact, that I've decided to take the unprecedented (and somewhat technically
risky) step of adding three additional options:

* Isn't it just a way of saying "Peace on earth"?
* I don't think it should be taken seriously
* I would have expected better from PSB

If you have already voted and would like for me to change your previous vote
to one of these three new options, please email me at psbfan@earthlink.net
and let me know what your previous vote was and what you'd like your new
vote to be. I can then make the appropriate adjustments.

I apologize for not providing a fuller set of choices initially. I hope this
helps! And thanks to you all for your enthusiasm and interest in this
survey!

psbfan@earthlink.net