[Introspective] 'London'-mystery...

The Virtual One mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:01:09 +0100 (CET)

After a trip to Finland now this weekend I 'finally' managed to get hold of
the both London CD's - and when I check the sleeve of the CDs - something odd
strucks me - the bottom text says "Disclaimer: A variety of protections and
tests have been carried out on this product to eliminate aything that may
harm your computer. Therefor parlophone records cannot be held responible for
any technical problems that may aris using this enhanced-cd"

But the thing is that these cds AREN'T enhanced in any way - was there any
thoughts behind this to make them come with a London-video or some other
elements?!! - or is this just a standard-text nowadays on all Parlophone
singles?????

/mats

                *   Mats Bjorkman,  Spare Time Investigator   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo@dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 73 736 5009
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'