[Introspective] Final results of PSB "UK singles strategy" poll

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 06:51:41 -0800

The final results are in of my poll this past week of whether the Pet Shop
Boys should continue or abandon the strategy of trying to maximize
performance on the U.K. singles chart. Regarding the "overall" vote, the top
vote-getter was:

* "Continue the strategy," with 46.1% of the total vote.

And focusing on the rationale, the top vote-getter was:

* "Continue the strategy -- anything that promotes their success is good,"
with 20.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left
navigation bar to "Past Survey Results."

Of course, I now have a new survey for the week ahead -- one with a bit of a
holiday theme. This week I'm asking whether you own the Boys' Christmas song
"It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" and, if so, in what format. You can
take part in this poll simply by making the appropriate selection right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! Have a terrific
week ahead, and for those of you who observe the holiday, I wish you a very
happy and safe Christmas -- and if you have any PSB-related items on your
wish list, I certainly hope Santa brings them to you!